We ship internationally from HongKong, to over 45 countries around the world. If you cannot found your country on the checkout page, it means this country cannot be delivered for uncontrollable reason.
We attempt to ship every order as soon as possible, depending on the inventory status.
1) In-stock items: usually ship within 2-3 business days.
2) Pre-order items: usually depend on specific circumstance, maybe earlier or later.
Please Note: Shipping method may vary for different countries, but mostly we ship by international express service (DHL Express for example), and all packages will be shipped with tracking numbers so you may track packages status. You will receive shipping notification when your order is shipped out. Kindly click here to check your order status
Following are our general shipping areas.
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
- Latin America: Argentina, Costa Rica, Panama
- Main Europe: United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Germany
- North Europe: Denmark, Finland
- South Europe: Greece, Portugal, Romania
- Middle Europe: Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic
- West Europe: Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands
- Other Europe: Bulgaria, Lithuania, Malta
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Asia: Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, The United Arab Emirates
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
If any other areas outside of the above, please contact us at email@example.com.
Free shipping to all the countries and regions we can deliver to.
According to your local customs regulation, importing duty fees and taxes may apply. All costs incurred by the customs are borne by customer.
The amount of duties and taxes vary by your local country. Some countries/regions may charge high amount of importing fees, such as Brazil, India, etc. Please consult your local brokerage agency to get more details.
Usually it takes about 7-15 days to transport the item from HongKong to the destination, also depending on the specific address and local customs clearance process. We will send you shipping notification by email after your parcel leaves the warehouse.
- United States: Deliveries usually take 7-14 business days, although it can be faster.
- Europe: Deliveries usually take 7-14 business days, although it can be faster.
- Elsewhere: Deliveries usually take 7-15 business days, although it can be faster.
Refused packages—and those that are not received due to negligence on the part of the recipient—are refunded once received by our warehouse, less the cost of shipping to and from the destination country, as well as any applicable duties and taxes.
Please Note: For international package, the return charges might be surprisingly high, so we suggest do not refuse package.