Top 4 Free GPS Tracker App in 2019
Are you looking for a GPS tracker app? Here we show you the top 4 free GPS tracker app with its pros and cons to help you track someone’s location easily.
GPS tracker apps are installed on mobile that can help you to track your phone or your loved one’s location easily. Before you think of installing the app, it is important that you consider its pros and cons. In this article, we list the top 4 free GPS tracker app for android or iPhone with all the information you need, then you can choose the most suitable one to make your life easy.
- • 1. Glympse – Best Location Sharing GPS Phone Tracker App
- • 2. GPS Phone Tracker - Best Family Tracking App
- • 3. Find My Friends - Native GPS Tracker App for iOS
- • 4. Mobile Tracker Free – Free Phone Monitoring App
1. Glympse – Best Location Sharing GPS Phone Tracker App
Glympse is a fast, free and simple application that allows you and your contacts to share real-time location information through an easy-to-understand interface. You can share your location with friends, family members, and anyone else who want to view your location information from a web panel, which means the Glympse recipients don’t need to download the app to see what you share. Or you can set up a group to view all your friends' location. You can even use it in an emergency to get help faster.
- It supports iOS, Android and Windows phone.
- In real time, you can share your location within a second.
- It allows wonderful navigational capabilities.
- The app runs in the background and doesn't bother you.
- It can be used anywhere in the world, as long as you enable GPS and enable data connections.
- The app is free on the Google Play store.
- Your location will expire after a certain time, so it's a safe app to avoid strangers seeing where you're located.
- You can share your location with only a few friends.
2. GPS Phone Tracker - Best Family Tracking App
GPS phone tracker is an excellent GPS tracker app. This app comes with all the features to help you find your stolen or lost phone using GPS technology. And it helps you to track the location for every family member and friend. It is also great for groups traveling and field trips. If you are outdoor enthusiast, you may need a real-time GPS tracker that works without cell service.
- You can add multiple phones to the app and find out their accurate location in real-time.
- You will get an alert when the owner of the phone in your app taps “emergency alert”.
- There is no annoyance from ads, straight forward and hassle free.
- The interface is really nice.
- The battery drain is terrible when this app is on.
One Related Article You May Need: The Best Family Tracking Apps for Android and iOS
3. Find My Friends - Native GPS Tracker App for iOS
Finding My Friends is Apple's native GPS location tracker app, which tracks the locations of your friends and family. To get started, just open the Find My Friends app and tap the Add button in the upper right corner. Select the contacts with whom you want to share the location. Alternatively, you can enter someone's Apple ID to send a request. Once the contact enables location sharing from their end, you will be given access to where they are. When you track your kids’ location, you can set up Geofences where you do not want them to visit. The application also provides a very unique feature that notifies you about the actions of your contacts. You can choose to be notified when a contact leaves or arrives at a location by simply fixing the location on the map.
- This app makes it easy to locate where your friends and family are.
- Notification features.
- You can share or hide your location.
- Set up Geofences and be alerted when the people you are tracking arrives or leaves a location.
- It is free to download and use.
- Only available for iOS.
- You may get requests from people you don’t know and people you don’t want to have access to your location.
4. Mobile Tracker Free – Free Phone Monitoring App
Mobile Tracker Free is a free cell phone monitoring app that can help you get complete details on what is happening on your Android phone, but they do offer a paid version as well. The main function provided by this app is capability of monitoring the GPS location, current and previous one. You will just need to download this app on your mobile phone and you can enjoy all the features that the phone carries along, such as track SMS and MMS, recording and call logs, contact, and many other amazing features.
- Quick and easy setup.
- Use Google maps to track your phone in real time.
- You can view what's happening on your phone in live view mode.
- If the phone is in transit, you can get its speed and the phone's GPS coordinates.
- Many other features, such as call monitoring, message tracking, photo tracking and remote control.
- Only available for Android.
- The tracked phone requires an internet connection.
- To use the free version, the phone needs to be connected to the site at least once a week.
Above are the top 4 free GPS tracker apps we find. Hope this article helps you find an app that is suitable for you to track your phone or your friends using their GPS location. With the help of free GPS tracker app, you will make life safe and easy.